Designer ProfileIn 1997, after graduated Bunka Fashion College, entered Studio Bercot in Paris. Through an assistant of Alexandre Matthieu, started his brand based in Paris in 2005. In 2011, opened his first shop "wallflower bu jun okamoto" in his hometown, Kumamoto. He makes a sample with sheeting mainly on the pattern of the archive, also offers the pattern order system of choosing cloth which he purchased in Europe, original by JUN OKAMOTO and his select. He was chosen as one of two designers of "FIGHT FASHION FUND sponsored by Parco which is the fund in the first Japanese fashion in January, 2012.
Brand ProfileIt unfolds with a story to write by himself as a collection theme. Various scenes in the atmosphere that is poetic and ennui that story in itself has, are expressed on a lady's line and the men's line given an innocent color and feminine detail by the viewpoint which main character "He" watched "her" cloth.
CategoryWomen's & Men's / Clothing
- #101 2-17-21 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0012 JAPAN
Barneys New York GINZA
- KOUJYUN Building 6-8-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 JAPAN
- BELLAVITA 2F, No.28, Songren Rd., Taipei 11073, Taiwan
wallfrower by jun okamoto
- 1F 3-21 Kamitorimachi, Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto 860-0845 JAPAN
- 1F 3-2-34 Funaimachi, Oita City, Oita