Designer ProfileAfter working as a buyer and shop manager at a vintage clothing store, he was involved in the launch of a select style vintage clothing shop “go-getter.” While creating numerous movements, he started wondering why people appreciate items that are in better conditions and older items. He begins to offer remake and original items at the corner inside the shop. In 2000, he opened the shop “Mister Hollywood” in Harajuku to expand full scale. The following year in 2001, he launched the brand “N.HOOLYWOOD.” After showcasing the first collection in 2002, he continued fashion shows at Tokyo Collection. From 2011 S/S season, he moved his presentation stage to NY.
CategoryMen's / Ready To Wear, Shoes, Bags, Hats, Accessories and others
MISTER HOLLYWOOD CO.,LTD.
MISTER HOLLYWOOD CO.,LTD. / Mika Kitamura
- 4-13-16, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Mister hollywood OSAKA
- 1-14-5, Minamihorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka 550-0015, Japan
- 5F Ginza Six 6-10-1, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-1061, Japan
- 4F Roppongi Hills Westwalk 6-10-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 4F, Japan
- 2F Isetan Men’s 3-14-1, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan
N.HOOLYWOOD HANKYU MEN’S OSAKA
- 2F Hankyu Men’s Osaka, 7-10, Kakutachou, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0017, JapanF
- 3F Fukuoka Parco New Wing, 2-11-1, Tenjin, Chuou-ku, Fukuoka 810-0001, Japan
- JACK IN THE BOX DISTRIBUTION DEPOT 3-1-65, Oosu, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 460-0011, Japan
MISTER HOLLYWOOD OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE