Designer ProfileDesigner, Takahiro Miyashita
Miyashita, a self-taught fashion designer, was born in Tokyo in 1973 and launched "NUMBER (N)INE" in 1996.
He participated in the Tokyo Fashion Week in 2000 and the Paris Fashion Week in 2004.
In 2009, he left NUMBER (N)INE and announced its closure.
In 2010, Miyashita presented the 2010 Winter collection of "TAKAHIROMIYASHITATheSoloist."
Brand Profile[Established year] 2010
In July of 2010, designer Takahiro Miyashita presented his Winter collection, as the first collection of "TAKAHIROMIYASHITATheSoloist.".
"TheSoloist." in the brand name represents Miyashita's wish that each individual involved with clothing should have a solitary spirit as a “soloist". It is also a sign of his determination to once again return to the world of clothing.
CategoryMen's / Ready To Wear, Shoes, Bags, Hats, Accessories and others
- 2-8-8, Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0031, Japan
wag inc. / Shinji Ashino Ai Maeda
- Hiroo MTR Bldg. 5F, 2-36-13 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- 108, Palace Aoyama, 6-1-6 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 1-3-21 Katamachi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa
- 1-12-6 Akasaka, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
2023 A/W Schedule
MAR. 17, 2023