Jun Mardian / Windy Setiadi
Designer Profile(1) Jun started his career at the Boston Consulting Group before moving to the biggest NYSE listed investment company, Fortress Investment Group before helming Indonesia largest local fashion brand, (X)S.M.L. Graduated from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with scholarship. He is fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkian), Japanese and English.
(2) Windy Setiadi is a talented artisan in sound engineer & multi-instrumentalist. She gained her Bach. of Musci degree majoring in Music Production & Engineering from Berklee College of Music. While studying for her Master Degree in Music Technology at New York University, she worked to educate and promote Indonesian traditional music at the UN Headquarters. She also had the opportunity to study accordion under the legendary multiple Grammy Awards winner, Gil Goldatein and bandoneon from the internationally renowned Ryota Komatsu.
Brand Profile[Established year] 1999
(X)S.M.L is the pioneer in the Indonesia fashion arena. Established in 1999, We at (X)S.M.L seek to be the innovative machine the world is constantly searching for. We always push our limits to achieve the impossible through creativity and hard work. We are always committed to keep thinking outside the box and challening ourselves to step outside our comfort coze. Perfect tailoring, high quality, locally made in Indonesia to the world.
CategoryMen’s & Women’s / Ready To Wear, Shoes, Bags, Accessories, Furniture and others
MITRA KARYA JAPINDO
- Jalan Raya Pos Pengumben No. 40, Jakarta Barat 11150, Indonesia
MITRA KARYA JAPINDO / Jun Mardian
- Jalan Asia Afrika No 8, RT1/RW3 #205-210
- Jalan M.H. Thamrin 28-30, Central Jakarta #E004
- Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai, Simpang Dewa Ruci, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung 80361
2019 A/W Schedule
MAR. 22, 2019