Children of the discordance
Designer ProfileStarted Select shop Acycle in Harajuku starting in 2005.
At the same time, planning and production of store brands and career start. I will act as a store director and designer for six years.
We launched a label with designers Kido and Inogawa in 2011,
Continuing the brand with Shikama 1 person regime from 2013 and announcing the collection.
Brand Profile[Established year] 2011
“Children of the discordance” introduces fair trade products for the people such as from Zapatista (Mexico) and Masai tribesmen (Africa). Plus, as one of their noteworthy activities, they release the products produced by the one and only remained domestic textile factory in Palestine for women and kids in refugee camp.
The treasurable products are always created with designer’s backbone such as youth-culture, deep knowledge of minor tribesmen and third world.
Additionally, they started the special joint-work with the artist “NAOTO YOSHIDA” which offers the premium collection of New-Vintage-Clothes, remade in Japan.
I met STUSSY at elementary school fifth grade and I liked clothes, decades and time passed,
It began to make clothes and ten years passed.
It will not harmonize with the trends, societies, flows of the times that have been held forever in their teens,
This brand name has a desire to protect their own style.
CategoryMen's / Ready To Wear
shunya Co., Ltd.
STUDIO FABWORK / Wataru Mizuma, Jun Takamura
- 306 Shuwagaien Residence, 2-6-6, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
- Wataru Mizuma：firstname.lastname@example.org
for international press:
sAagara SHOWROOM / Mika Nomura
- 3-25-15 2F Jingu-mae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001 JAPAN
- 1-20-2 Jingu-mae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001 JAPAN
- 2F Omotesando Hills,4-12-10,Jingumae,Shibuyaku,Tokyo 150-0001 JAPAN
- 23-27 South Molton Street, London UK
- 8825 MELROSE AVENUE LOS ANGELES, CA 90069 USA
2019 A/W Schedule
MAR. 22, 2019